Most of you people are always complaining about the pre-installed apps or the bloatware apps which you think are never going to be used by you but still exist in your phone. In most of the smartphones like Samsung, Asus, LG, One plus, Vivo etc. You will see lots of application like this but can’t find the option to uninstall them. These apps are generally called Bloatware apps. These apps consume huge space on your phone and eat lots of your phone’s battery.
Benefits of removing Bloatware apps from your phone
- Free up lots of internal storage
- Free up RAM
- Increase battery life
- Boost phone performance
This is the most convenient method I am going to show you to remove Pre-installed apps or bloatware apps from your android phones. This method will work on most of the Android smartphones brand like Samsung, Moto, Lenovo, LG, Vivo and many more.
Also, see- Tekken 3 game download for PC.
Step by step guide to Remove Bloatware apps from Android Devices
Before starting you need an ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC. Now let’s get started:-
- First, you need to enable USB Debugging on your phone,
Go to your phone Settings and tap on About Phone.
Find the Build Number and tap on it 6 to 7 times to enable Developer Options.
Now go back to settings enter Developer Options and find USB Debugging, and Enable it.
- Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable
- Now find the ADB folder on your C drive. Or go to the folder where you kept or download ADB setup.
- Now Hold Shift and Right-clicking then select the “open command prompt here” option to open CMD window.
- In the command prompt window enter the following command.
You might see a prompt box on your phone asking you to authorize a connection with the computer. Grant it. 6. Now run this command and press enter
7. Now run this command to find package names or applications name on your phone.
pm list packages
(Example-> pm list packages | grep ‘asus’)
- Now you will see the list of applications present on your phone.
- Now suppose you want to uninstall the youtube app from the phone. then enter this command.
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.youtube
This will uninstall the youtube app from your phone.
- If you are facing problem on finding proper application name listed, I prefer you to use the Application Inspector app.
How- Go to Google app store and search for application Inspector, now open the first app listed, Install it. Now open it, you will see all the apps listed on it which are on your device. Just select the app name you want to remove. Here you see its name listed on it. Now follow step 9. Thank you, feel free to Share your experiences with us. For any query type it on the comment box below.
Also See:- Top 10 Best Android Games in 2019