You ever wonder what if you have full control over your Android phone, your phone without unwanted pre-loaded bloatware app, which lags your phone and causes poor battery performance. Yes, this is going to be true by the most recommended technique of Rooting Asus Zenfone 2 laser ze500kl/z00ed phone through TWRP recovery.
Top 8 Benefits of rooting Asus Zenfone 2 laser ze500kl/z00ed
Rooting unlocks the full potential of your phone. Here are some of the benefits of rooting any of your smartphones:-
- Improve your battery life
- Battery backup
- Boost phone speed
- Ads can be blocked in any apps
- Can get rid of any Pre-installed Bloatware apps
- Flash Custome ROM
- Flash custom kernel
- Complete assess to your phone
Also, read – Tekken 5 game download for Android.
Requirements for rooting Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Ze500kl/Z00ED Marshmallow
- Make sure Your phone should be on marshmallow below WW_13.1010.1612 version for this root process
How to check– go to phone settings, then at the end go to About, click on it and then check for software information.
Now Download all these files listed below –>
|1||Custom Rom TWRP||Download Here|
|2||Bootloader Unlocker Zip||Download Here|
|3||SuperSu Zip||Download Here|
|4||ADB & Fastboot drivers||Download Here|
|5||Asus Drivers||Download Here|
Here in this process, You are doing the following things:
- Installing the ADB & Fastboot Settings on your PC.
- Installing Custom Recovery TWRP via Fastboot.
- Unlocking your phone with the help of Bootloader Unlocker Zip via TWRP.
- Flashing Supersu zip via TWRP custom recovery.
Now step by step rooting ASUS ZENFONE 2 LASER ZE500KL/z00ed MARSHMALLOW PROCESS :
- Download all the above file,
- connect your Asus Zenfone 2 laser ze500kl/z00ed marshmallow to PC via USB Cable (use standard USB cable recommended)
- Now send “Bootloader Unlocker & superSU zip” as it is (no need to unzip them) into your Phone (make sure you copied them to your phone memory).
- Now Place ADB, Fastboot drivers & TWRP files in a single folder(in your PC) & Install ADB, Fastboot drivers & USB drivers.
- Before we Proceed further you need to enable your phone’s debugging mode, which you will find in “Developer Option” at the end of your phone settings.
Developer Option in marshmallow is not automatically shown, so you need to first unlock it.
How to- first go to your phone settings
At the end you will find About option, just click it, then click “Software information” now you will see “Build Number” , and press Build Number 6 to 7 times continuously. A message will show you are now a developer. Now go back to settings you will see Developer option there, just click on it. Now turn it on and down same the screen you will fine “USB debugging” option and on it also.
- Once completing ADB and Fastboot drivers installation and connect through USB debugging, just click on shift+right click mouse and select CMD (make sure you right click on the folder where you have kept ADB, Fastboot & TWRP files)
- in CMD now type
adb reboot bootloader
& press Enter (It will take your phone to Fastboot mode).
- Now Type
just to check if it shows your phone ID or not. If it shows then you are good to go. if it didn’t show then make sure you install your phone drivers properly.
- Now boot custom recovery TWRP into your phone. simply type
fastboot boot twrp-220.127.116.11-Z00E-MM.img
and hit enter. it will take 2-5 seconds and reboot into custom recovery TWRP automatically in your phone.
- Now you need to flash “bootloader unlocker zip” via TWRP. (flashing bootloader unlocker zip means you are unlocking your phone’s bootloader which means your warranty is gone).
- Now you need to flash “Supersu.zip” again via TWRP. simply select Suspersu from TWRP, slide the slider to the right to flash it & you are done.
- once installing of SuperSu is finished simply clear the cache & reboot your phone.
- After reboot, you will see Supersu app installed on your phone. that’s it. you have successfully rooted your phone Asus Zenfone 2 laser ze500kl/z00ed marshmallow.
Also, see- Best offline Racing Games for Android.
- Boot TWRP, If you flash TWRP then you will brick your phone.
- Confirm your phone model is mentioned marshmallow version. if yes then this method will work if no then this method won’t work.
- Make sure you flash bootloader unlocker zip before flashing Supersu if you don’t then you brick your phone.
- If you want to unroot then simply flash your phone version stock ROM. that’s it.
- I suggest you read each & every step carefully & understand it clearly before you root your device.
- Feel free to share your experience or comment if you have any problem/question,
- ALL THE BEST with your rooted device.
Also, read our article on